Tuesday, May 29, 2018

BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE...

Early this month Vivian and I took a trip to Dnepropetrovsk to provide audit training to the priesthood leadership who oversee the Church in eastern Ukraine.  We rode the train which followed the general direction of the Dnieper River only a little inland from the river itself.  It took over 5 hours to travel 280 miles (about 450 kilometers).  The train ride was pleasant.  But the best part of the ride was the wonderful countryside we saw as we traveled the route.  Here area pictures I took with my iPhone along the way.  I hope you enjoy the beautiful countryside during this wonderful spring season.  I know we did.



























A village along the way...

I included this one because of the cow.




6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I'm always surprised at how green other places can be. Ha! I especially love the one of the river. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them. The river one is my favorite too.

      Delete
  2. The welcome mat is out for you to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to forget how picturesque much of the world is. That looks like a very relaxing ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's so pretty! I especially liked the cow :)

    ReplyDelete